Sunday, September 25, 2011

Two Truths and a Lie: Alaska Edition

I'm a bit short on pictures this week, so I'm spicing up this post with a little icebreaker-style trivia.  For each category below, I've listed three "facts," two of which are actually facts, and one of which is also a fact, but I cannot believe it is a fact.

Friday: Nesting
1. I bought one of these.
2. I took a special trip to the grocery store . . . because the Companion's coming back for a visit!
3. I finally got my winter coats and sweaters.

Saturday: Oktoberfest
1. I ate a pickle on a stick and danced some polka.
2. I sang a rousing acapella duet rendition of an Eric Clapton song.
3. I went to a party and introduced myself to everyone as Gillian.

Sunday: Loafing
1. I recorded the last half of The Fast and the Furious on the DVR.
2. I'm still in my PJs.
3. I'm watching TLC's Sister Wives AND I CAN'T STOP.

1 comment: