Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Alaska plates!


I finally (finally!) got my car registered in Alaska, and with it I got some Alaska license plates.  I want to post a picture, but I'm a paranoid lawyer, so I'm not going to.  Side note: in the process of registering the car, I had to make a call to a customer service representative.  I went *crazy* when she referred to Alaska as "outside of the United States."

The Companion is doing a great job at suggesting hikes out of my awesome hike book and we had dinner at the Bear Tooth Theatre, Pub, and Grill (http://www.beartooththeatre.net/ . . . it's a movie and dinner AT THE SAME TIME.  Heaven for lazy people.)

We're driving to the Kenai Peninsula tomorrow for another hike, so I hope to have more to share after that.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty pumped about this blog.... Looking forward to reading your adventures. Side note - my Subaru Forester turned 10 last week, still going strong. Hope yours holds up to the impending Yukon punishment. Also - bear mace would be a good investment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this Joey G.?? And if not, who is it?

    ReplyDelete